The Weber Char Q Grill is a portable charcoal grill which one can carry during camping, tailgating parties and cookouts. Its charcoal basket is made from aluminized steel which is resistant to corrosion and heat. Its frame is made of glass-reinforced nylon of its perfect stability at high temperatures. It also has a removable catch pan to catch the drippings.
The Char Q Grill has grill grates which are made of porcelain enameled cast-iron which can withstand very high temperatures. The lid and body are made of cast-aluminum for fast and even heat control.
The Char Q Grill has a 5-year warranty on aluminum castings and 2-years warranty on paint excluding discoloration or fading. It has a 5-year warranty on thermoplastic and thermoset parts excluding fading. For the rest of the parts, it has a 2-year warranty.
Weber tools and accessories that go well with the Weber Char Q Grill are: barbecue mitt, digital pocket thermometer, hickory chips, grill brush and scraper, and charcoal fuel holders.
Weber Char Q Grill Design Specifications
• Weight: 42.5 pounds
• Total cooking area: 280 square feet
• Includes removable catch pan
• Cooking grates are made from porcelain-enameled cast-iron
• Lid and body made from cast-aluminum
• Frame is made of glass-reinforced nylon
• The charcoal basket is made of aluminized steel
• With limited warranty
User Reviews Of Weber Char Q Grill
The Weber Char Q Grill has the following user reviews:
• Food tastes great because of the charcoal flavor. The grill is perfect for fish and steaks for up to 6 people.
• It has strong and excellent construction and design.
• Lid and vents are easy to use.
• One of the most effective grill plates available in the market.
• It can be put on top of the table for easy grilling.
• It is a high performance and well designed charcoal grill.
• It is portable, lightweight and has ergonomic design.
• It is very durable and can last for years.
• It occupies less space and great for small homes like apartments and condominiums.
Weber Char Q Grill Summary
The Weber Char Q Grill is a product of Weber-Stephen Products Co. The same company which has invented the kettle grills in 1952. It has its headquarters in Palatine, Illinois in the United States of America. It is now the leading manufacturer and exporter of barbecue grills and outdoor grills. It currently has a presence in more than 30 countries, mostly in Europe and Northern America.
The grill is a perfect companion for small camping, tailgating parties and cookouts. It is very compact that it can fit at the car’s compartment. It is lightweight and very portable. It is even perfect for grilling in small homes like condominiums and apartments. It is durable and can withstand wear and tear for years. It is great for small families of up to 6 people.